How to Update and Restore Your Kodi Build
Updating and Recovering Your Kodi Build.
**If You Are Unable to Open Any of Your Kodi Builds or if You Get a Black or Grey Screen Click Here **
How to Update Your Kodi Build?
- Click "Fresh Install" Whenever You Click Kodi and It Tells You There is a New Kodi Build Update.
- Click "Continue" (Your Kodi Application will Close Automatically when It Finishes Updating)
- Click Kodi to Open It and Please Wait 5 Mins for the Skin to Finish Loading.
If You Ever Open Kodi and Your Build Looks Blank or If You Do Not Finish Your Update for Any Reason (Power Outage, Etc.), Click Here for the Quickest and Easiest Way to Update and Fix Your Build.
Current Wizard: The Chef Wizard or The Chef Leia Wizard.
Current Kodi Build We Recommend: Chef Kodi's Xenon
Accidentally Delete Your Kodi Build or Clear the Data for Your Kodi Application?
The Easiest Way to Recover Kodi Using the Cloud.
- Click Your FileLinked App and Click "Continue"
- Click to Install and Open the Diggz SRU Xenon Apk (this is towards the Bottom of the List)
- Click the "Build Menu" and Click any Build You Want to Try. Current Kodi Build We Recommend: Chef Kodi's Xenon
- Click "Fresh Install" and Click "Continue".
Click Here to Restore Your Build to the Latest Kodi 18 Build We Are Recommending Right Now. This Video is Only for Your Official Kodi Application with the Blue and White "K" Icon.
- Click "The Chef Leia Wizard" (in the "Xenon" Section)
- Click "Chef Kodi Builds"
- Click "RedZone", "Xenon Free" or Any Other Available Build
- Click "Fresh Install" and Click "Continue". *Feel Free to Skip from 1 Min to 3:38 and From 4:24 to 10:25 if You Are Watching the Video, We Just Go Over Every Possible Scenario so Everyone Successfully Makes it from Build A to Build B. Please Note That You Can Use this Same Process to Switch to a Different Chef Kodi 17 Build using the Chef Kodi Wizard (or See the Next Video in this Playlist for a Walkthrough to Switch Builds in Kodi 17)
If Your Build Update is Interrupted or Is Taking too Long Click Cancel, Scroll Down and Find Your Current Kodi Build and See if There is a Different Server You Can Try to Download It. For Example, You Might Need to Click "Chef Kodi Builds"> "Xenon Server 3" or "Vault Server 3" This Time. Your Screen Will Look Different But Its Actually the Same Exact Process, Just Click "Fresh Install", Click "Continue" and When It's Done Click, "Force Close" (If It Asks You) Click Kodi to Open It Back Up and Wait 5 Mins before Clicking Anything.
Click Here to Update or Restore Your Freedom Build.