Quick Skin Fixes for the Freedom Build
Quick Skin Fixes for the Freedom Build.
If Your Skin Looks Orange like the 1st Picture Above, (Confluence Skin) Click Here. Watch the First Video. If This Doesn't Work, Follow the Steps in the First 3 Mins of Video 2 for a Quick Solution to Get Your Freedom Build Back Looking the Way it Should. Scroll Down to the Very Bottom of this Page to Learn How to Do a "MixPlorer Skin Recovery" if You Still Need Assistance.
If Your Freedom Build Looks Blue like the Picture Above, Click Here for a Quick Solution to Change Your Skin Back. If You Do Not See the Option to Change Your Skin to "Aeon Knox: Silvo", Change it to "Confluence", Click "OK" 2 Times to Confirm the Change, and Follow the Steps in the First 3 Mins of Video 2 for a Quick Solution to Get Your Freedom Build Back. If You Still Need Assistance, Continue Reading Below to Learn How to Do a "MixPlorer Skin Recovery"
MiXPlorer Skin Recovery.
- Hold Down the Back Button and Click to "Exit" Out of Your Freedom Build.
- Click Your Mixplorer App
- Click Your Menu Button on the Fire TV Remote (or Scroll Up to the Top Right Corner and Click the 3-Line Menu on Your TV Screen if You Have an NVIDIA Shield)
- Click "Autotasks" *
- Click "Beta... Freedom Skin Recovery Step 2". This May Take Up to 3 Minutes.
- Click Your Kodi #1 Icon and Wait 1 Minute for everything to load. If This Does Not Work, Click Here to Recover Your Freedom Build.
- Hold Down the Back Button and Click "Skin Settings".
- See the Picture attached below for the correct settings. Finally, Scroll Down to the "Silvo Extras" section on the Left-Hand Side if you like the "animated backgrounds"